SAUTI SOL'S BIEN SAYS WIFE IS FREE TO SLEEP AROUND || THIS IS HOW THE WIFE RESPONDED - Soul Brothers Entertainment

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Speaking in an interview on Thursday, June 10th, Bien said he's in an open marriage that allows his wife to cheat with her crushes and vice versa.
“Me and Chiki have this thing where if I ever meet my celebrity crush somewhere and I am in a situation where my celebrity crush wants to ‘engage in coitus’ with me, then so be it and vice versa,” he said.
He further stated that he has no problem with it as long as it's what the wife desires and won't get emo emo over the matter because he's after the wife's happiness. Bien even narrated how he let his wife flirt with several men at a high-end party while in Nigeria:
“There was a day I went to a club with Chiki in Nigeria, I even felt bad for her. I told her. The guys here are looking so hot, I feel so bad for you. I’m gonna go out and smoke a J, be hit on. Guys were buying her champagne and they were going all out,” he recounted


Chiki Kuruka, wife to the all boys band Bien, has cleared the air following talk that she is in an open marriage with Sauti Sol’s Bien-Aimé Baraza. Speaking to Standard Entertainment, a Kenyan media house. she stated that the comments were taken out of context during the show as they were just sharing a light moment. The two wedded last year in a private ceremony that was attended by close friends and family.



STREAM AND WATCH || SLY P'S CHUM CHUM, MY GIRLFRIEND AND NIPENDE LEO

“Bien and I were cracking jokes on Sol Family, and that’s how a comment was interpreted. However, we both deeply agree with honesty and communication, even if that includes lusting over celebs."
She further stated that their relationship is not available for public involvement or entertainment. Disclosing an agreement between the spouses that their interactions were to be private, including their wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Bottom Ad [Post Page]