I HAVE TWO SONS WITH HIM, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO || EX TAHIDI HIGH ACTRESS PAYS TRIBUTE TO BABY DADDY, THE LATE COACH AYIMBA - Soul Brothers Entertainment

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

A former Tahidi High actress, Gloria Moraa popularly known as Nyaboke on the high school drama series, is mourning the death of former Kenya Sevens coach, Benjamin Ayimba.
''I am angry because I can't slap you back to reality, I am sad because I don't know what I am going to tell your boys because they know you went to work far away and will come back one day,'' Nyaboke wrote.


A heartbroken Nyaboke disclosed she had been praying for the father of his children and asking God to give him another chance but He loved him the most. 
'Rest well Otieno, I hope you made peace with God because I prayed the novena and asked God to give you a chance to make things right. I guess my prayers were in vain. This is numbing,'' she added.


ALSO READ : OGOPA WANAWAKE || COMEDIAN AND PRESENTER PROF HAMO HAS BEEN FIRED FROM HOT 96 

Ayimba was pronounced dead on Friday, May 21, at the Kenyatta National Hospital, where he was undergoing treatment. The sportsman was battling cerebral malaria for quite some time at the facility before he succumbed.
"It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Benjamin on Friday, 21st May. Benjamin succumbed to the multiple complications he was being treated for over the past couple of months," announced Osir, the family spokesman.

 


MAY HE REST IN ETERNAL PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Bottom Ad [Post Page]