THE METAPHORIC DAVID || SEE PHOTOS OF GRAND P SLAYING GOLIATH WOMEN (PICTURES) - Soul Brothers Entertainment

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Moussa Sandiana Kaba with the stage name as Grand P, is a Guinean singer, actor and politician. He became known for his love affair with the Ivorian model and socialite, Eudoxie Yao. Born in 1990, Grand P is believed to be suffering from progeria, an extremely rare genetic disease which is characterized by premature aging and often begins at birth.



Eudoxie, an Ivorian model is often spotted with Grand P on almost all social gatherings. The two have never confirmed their relationship but hopefully it's a publicity stunt. "Wahenga walisema, ukubwa wa gari, kiti cha derever ni kile kile" but this is a suicide mission.
“I’ve never had cosmetic surgery. Never, never, never in my life. I’ve always been like this. My elders have bigger bums than me. It’s always been natural”.


Eudoxie Yao who is often referred to as ‘African Kim Kardashian, is an Ivorian model with beauty and natural curves. She is also an entrepreneur, make-up artist and actress.


“I’m not on any diet. I eat whatever I want. I have tried to slim down on my arms, but other than that, it’s all-natural. People have mocked me for my physique. I’ve put on weight and I accept it.”



Grand P earlier made his intentions to run for presidency in Guinea public, In his words, he stated:
“I am running for the 2020 Presidential. listen to me! I will come in force. Listen to Grand P! You have to support me”

Here are some pictures that caused quite a roar on social media:





What's your take? Money can't buy love? Wake the ancestors up, let them know that the manual has been updated.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Bottom Ad [Post Page]