"I feel good you know, I feel nice, everything nice, I got some money in my pocket" then goes ahead and says, "I feel good you know, I feel nice, Everything nice, I turn nights to her birthday, bottles on ice." (Tuachie hapo) Let me bring you back home.
ALSO READ || MUZADE WILLY M TUVA SCOPES AFRIMMA AWARDS 2019 || SEE LIST OF KENYAN WINNERS
From the streets of Kibra, the home of hidden talents that gave us Octopizzo, the recently celebrated Stivo Simple Boy and many others, presents Myles Chacha, the first ever drag rapper in Kenya (At least that I know of, ama wewe kuna yule unatambua?
ALSO INTERESTING || INFUSION MIXTAPE || DJ ALPHAH X JASON THE DEEJAY || FREE DOWNLOAD
Myles is officially making an entry into the music scene with his debut song dubbed MY TIME. A refix to Ice Prince's Feel Good, 'borrowed' beats but the lyrics are a hundred percent Myles-owned (or let's make it 99% because nothing is perfect)
RECAP || [VIDEO] A SITUATION BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION | A CONSOLATA PRIMARY PUPIL SAVAGELY DETHRONES A 'BULLY' FOR CALLING HIM GAY
Everyone's got a star to look upto and in Myles' case, he idolises King Kaka. On Feel Good's official remix, If Khaligraph was substituted for Kaka, do you think it'd be dopper? He he, just a thought. Myles is one of the fewest people who got to meet his idol. Too much talk? Let's hear what the Blackberry G spot got to offer:
What's your take? Do you see potential? Follow him on all social media as MYLES CHACHA
FREEBIES || DOWNLOAD SOUL BROTHERS ENTERTAINMENT APP (APK)



No comments:
Post a Comment