It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness and of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature, and everlasting beauty of monotony. Like everything else in nature, music is a becoming,and it becomes its full self, when its sounds and laws are used by an intelligent man for the production of harmony, and so made the vehicle of emotion and thought.
Do you like rap music? Well, it's a rhetoric question and even if you wanted to answer back I couldn't possibly get your response unless you are smart enough to type it on the comment section he he. Now you got a clue of whom I'm yet to introduce. Rapping essentially involves the speaking or chanting of rhyming lyrics, often set to a beat. The rhyming created by rappers is considered by many to be one of the most sophisticated styles of poetry. What’s more, these rhymes often address provocative subjects such as sex, violence and socio-political issues.
INTRODUCING LATIC
" It takes time for most of us to realise that we have what it takes to be in the industry" Says LATIC then goes ahead. " I did not know that I could rap till my friend introduced me to it back in primary school, I was in class six. The journey seemed easy at that time" Everything is easy when you are that young, how I wish I was still young : -( By the way these are my words not Latic's, now back to him. " I kept quiet about it because I knew my parent would not support the idea. I kept on practising on my own until I got to high school."
" I remember telling my friends that I was good at rapping and they would often laugh at me. This gave me the courage to prove that could do it. I approached a good friend of mine who helped me in recording my first song. Things did not go on as well as I thought they would till I did my third song entitled MONEY ROLLS which was doing very well."
" I was almost giving up and wanted to exit the industry but my fans gave me hope so I had to sort for assistance. Asking for help from my parents was not my kind of thing but I did and not only my parents but also relatives. To my surprise they took it positively and that's why I released my single "SLOWING DOWN" which is dedicated to my family and fans."
" Now that I'm here, I want to stay here. I am on plan to get a marketing team that will connect me to my fans so that I remain relevant. A big shoutout to MASAUTI for giving me a link to a marketing team" (I tried to stop him but IT was too late, the shoutout was out)
WHAT'S NEW?
RAP DEMON brand new song dropping this November on the 18th (Saturday) Kaa radar, also he'll be introducing his new rap crew SKULL GANG, plans are underway. Mombasa to the world, boy is on a different level. Wanna listen to his previous songs? DOPE SHIT, MONEY ROLLS & SLOW DOWN Check out LATIC MUSIC ON MDUNDO Download, listen, like & share (Same link to be used for launching RAP DEMON). Wanna connect? Search Facebook @Latic Jay kasta(Personal account), @Latic Music(Fan Page), ukivuka instagram @ quan_latic. Let's support our own, let's support diversity, let's support new talent!


No comments:
Post a Comment