I have two homes, like someone who leaves their hometown and/or parents and then establishes a life elsewhere. They might say that they're going home when they return to see old friends or parents, but then they go home as well when they go to where they live now. Music is home and marriage was home but everyone has that favourite dwelling (giggles), mine is Music. Beast Mode doesn't make excuses. It does not complain. Whatever you're doing, go out there and get it done. Keep pushing. If I have a bad game, I think about what I have to do to return to form. Figure it out, go to sleep, and wake up a new person. And that's why I am back with RUDI KULE, a spanking new hit done by Amz Tempoz and a Video too is out, done by Johnson Kyallo (Nnakuja na vishindo)
INTRODUCING VIVONCE WANDIA

Vivonce is a coastal based artiste from Kenya deriving the a.k.a (Vivonce) from Vivian (her real name). Vivonce needs no introduction (Ni vile tu nataka kaStory kaFlow he he), she's the only girl in her family (Say Amen) and her mother was the one who discovered her singing talent (don't you wish your mum was dope like her's?Don't yah!). She has done numerous songs with different artistes of different genres, I am going to bring to your attention three of her's Tuliza Nyavu, Ningwedete and Keep On Moving.
Now let's fast forward to now (2017), RUDI KULE is streaming on youtube and is available for Download on reverbnation, mkito, mdundo, you name it. We support our own (Sema Sir Yes Sir) so I'm dropping her links here and let's show love to the flag lady, our song bird (ama namna gani my frens?)
RUDI KULE on youtube (Video)
RUDI KULE on mdundo (Audio)
RUDI KULE on Reverbnation (Audio)
RUDI KULE on mkito (Audio)

No comments:
Post a Comment