Someone once brilliantly said: “ Be you, because others are already taken ” I’m not sure there is much more to say,when it comes to what makes a strong personal brand but I'm going to find words eitherway.
It’s important to build a personal brand because it’s the only thing you’re going to have . Your reputation online, and in the new business world is pretty much the game, so you’ve got to be a good person. You can’t hide anything, and more importantly, you’ve got to be out there at some level.
Want to build your brand? Focus on the group of folks that love you and let go of the rest!!
INTRODUCING KIPATI
He recently took a step to rebrand himself, you might know him as KING WA RAP, The Rap Ambassador, Msanii mwenye afya ya mistari (He he These intros will just capture your attention). Officially known as JUMA HARRISON, the now known KIPATI resides in Mombasa, Kenya and has been doing conscience hip hop with fusions of melodious voices in each of his songs. The name might have changed but music is all the same, in fact Its better!
Download & Listen To His Music For Free:
• Siku za furaha ni chache
• Riddim
• Balaa za binadam
• Usidharau
• Uwaminifu
• Ugumu Wa Maisha
https://www.reverbnation.com/kingwarap/playlist/-4
WHY KIPATI?
Rebranding from KING WA RAP to KIPATI was not an easy task. Kipati was KING WA RAP ever since he knew music. This was practically his other name but he had to part ways with it since apparently, everyone is a king of rap, others claimed that he's getting platforms just because of the name. So he said,"What the heck, I'mma change it and still prove I'm the best at what I do." (Well, not Exactly his words, si wajua Ilikuwa lazima niwachoche but my words are not far off from his)
Kipati is Also a name that he grew up with. Wanna know what it means? Wait for part 2 of KIPATI RELOADED
(I'm kidding, I'm kidding)
He he! Better get ready for this. Kipati is a name from his childhood days derived from CHAPATI. Yeees, you heard me right. Yaani Huyu dogo alipenda chapati sana tu. I'm still puzzled by it but what to do now? Ah Ah!!.. Mi nimeenda.
He's on Facebook as KIPATI KIPATI KIPATI
It’s important to build a personal brand because it’s the only thing you’re going to have . Your reputation online, and in the new business world is pretty much the game, so you’ve got to be a good person. You can’t hide anything, and more importantly, you’ve got to be out there at some level.
Want to build your brand? Focus on the group of folks that love you and let go of the rest!!
INTRODUCING KIPATI
He recently took a step to rebrand himself, you might know him as KING WA RAP, The Rap Ambassador, Msanii mwenye afya ya mistari (He he These intros will just capture your attention). Officially known as JUMA HARRISON, the now known KIPATI resides in Mombasa, Kenya and has been doing conscience hip hop with fusions of melodious voices in each of his songs. The name might have changed but music is all the same, in fact Its better!
Download & Listen To His Music For Free:
• Siku za furaha ni chache
• Riddim
• Balaa za binadam
• Usidharau
• Uwaminifu
• Ugumu Wa Maisha
https://www.reverbnation.com/kingwarap/playlist/-4
WHY KIPATI?
Rebranding from KING WA RAP to KIPATI was not an easy task. Kipati was KING WA RAP ever since he knew music. This was practically his other name but he had to part ways with it since apparently, everyone is a king of rap, others claimed that he's getting platforms just because of the name. So he said,"What the heck, I'mma change it and still prove I'm the best at what I do." (Well, not Exactly his words, si wajua Ilikuwa lazima niwachoche but my words are not far off from his)
Kipati is Also a name that he grew up with. Wanna know what it means? Wait for part 2 of KIPATI RELOADED
(I'm kidding, I'm kidding)
He he! Better get ready for this. Kipati is a name from his childhood days derived from CHAPATI. Yeees, you heard me right. Yaani Huyu dogo alipenda chapati sana tu. I'm still puzzled by it but what to do now? Ah Ah!!.. Mi nimeenda.
He's on Facebook as KIPATI KIPATI KIPATI
I was shocked at first then understood..poa poa #Kipati
ReplyDeleteI was shocked at first then understood..poa poa #Kipati
ReplyDelete