Pain is temporary, quitting is forever, as long as you are having fun you should not quit because as age wrinkles the body, quitting wrinkles the soul. In the city, we work till quitting time but in the village we work till the job is finished.
"For the past 32 years I've done nothing outside the entertainment business, I've had real highs and had some real lows but I love what I do so much that I have never once thought of quitting" ~ Meat Loaf
And these words by Loaf are the exact words of Shillah (Well, at least the last bit of not quitting)
MEET SHILLAH SHEY SHI

Shillah, a resident of Mombasa City(001) is doing music with no intentions to stop. She recently did a solo dubbed YOU BELONG TO ME produced by Kelechi Africana (Now hold up)
Utsirira narira nawe/
Narira nawe/
Utsicheka nacheka nawe/
Nacheka nawe/
He he...You should hear me sing it. The guy that sang with WASOJALI BAND the hit song of the year some time last year. Apparently he's a producer too and a bunch of other things that place him on a whole other level. He did two tracks, boy by que on fleek and only you by latino on fleek (make a point and listen to these songs, utaelewa kwanini nimeDeviate from the story for a moment)
Tihihi! Back to Shillah now (Where was I?) Oh! Shillah did a track with him and I think it's worth your time and data bundles. Follow the link below:
• Shillah Shey Shi's YOU BELONG TO MEhttp://mdundo.com/a/18728 (Audio)
Like her page on facebook SHILLAH SHEY SHI, download her music, leave a comment and share good music.

No comments:
Post a Comment