THE VIXEN THAT ANGERED A SUGAR MUMMY || THIS IS WHY RICC BERRY GOT ARRESTED AND IS IN THE VERGE OF LOSING EVERYTHING - Soul Brothers Entertainment

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Ricc Berry is a Kenyan artiste based in Eldoret, back in 2018 he made headlines after publicly proclaiming affections to a mother of two and ex to one Dr. Ofweneke, Nicah The Queen, a gospel artiste.
“Dear Nicah The Queen. I am penning this right here because I have good intentions for you and I know you are saved yes and I respect that. I too know you’re beautiful and yes I am proud of that. You’re a mother and an artiste, great. Najua hunijul, but I have been trailing you from time immemorial and truth be told, I am dying for your love. I am just a barista with full hopes of making you my wife some day. I respect you and your salvation, above all, your beauty in totality gives me sleepless nights on how I can get you. Sina kitu naja na roho yangu tu hivihoping to find you Nicah. And this I will one day confess on national TV. With regards, Ricc Berry.”

STILL FRESH || WA JESUS FAMILY BADLY EXPOSED || COUSIN TO BABY MAMA OPENS UP

That bold move by Ricc Berry earned him a luncheon with the curvaceous songbird. Fast forward to 2021 (Yaliyo ndwele sipite). Fresh details emerge that Ricc got himself arrested (Yaani kueka ule mkazo ya kuwa ni msiba wa kujitakia) but he's finally out. Now allow me to put the events chronologically so that you follow up.

Sooo. this is Ricc on the left side, just after being released. But before he got here, Ricc was known to live a lavish lifestyle, talk of an apartment, cars and future plans of building a palatial house.


(Si pesa iko) Why don't we do a video shoot at the Coastal town of Diani? Why not? Sonkoree hired the services of Grip Musiq N Pictures and made their way to Diani to shoot BESTFRIEND.

All they needed now was a vixen. A few calls here and there and Voila! We got ourselves a shake-what-your-mama-gave-yah vixen and she was perfect.

I've been around shoots personally and as much as a vixen would want to be professional, it always loosens up after formalization and those little breaks they take in-between shoots and the little mishaps that might cost the production timeline to be extended. All these into account, it's entirely up to the parties involved to act upon the incidents. 


So, Ric Berry and the said vixen whom we shall name Brittney took amazing photos on set, hell the director also took photos of the amazing sceneries that Diani could offer.

(Sasa shida huja pale kwa kuDecode message) My big man bazuu over here allegedly had a walking money maker (read sugar mummy) or a generous matured woman willing to make a young man's dream come true. Went ahead on social media and posted the compromising photos (Remember when I said he got himself arrested? Inaingiliana hapa sasa).


STREAM & WATCH || TUNDA LA ROHO BY HARUN DEEY

Who doesn't track his or her investments? Apparently the sugar mummy was on a stealth mode on his social media handles, it is then that she realized her investment might not be going as projected.




According to SUNRISE KENYA (Ha ha see what I did there?), they stated that:
The sugar mummy got so mad that she kicked him out of the apartment she had rented for him. She also took away the rides that Ricc Berry used to floss with around town. The sugar mummy had him arrested over a title deed that Ricc Berry had. The title deed was in sugar mummy’s name, and she had planned to build a palatial home that they were to share with Ricc Berry.


WATCH FULL VIDEO BESTFRIEND ON YOUTUBE: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Bottom Ad [Post Page]