Vigilance reportedly had a disagreement over food with her 33-year-old boyfriend Edward before knifing him in the chest eight times. Edward worked as an aeronautical engineer at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, was rushed to Mama Lucy Kibaki hospital where he died. Officers, including those from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) visited the house in Umoja and recovered a kitchen knife believed to have been used as a murder weapon, as well as a pool of blood in Edward's living room.
![]() |
The matter was reported to the Buruburu police station at around 8.30PM on Sunday by an officer attached to IEBC’s Wafula Chebukati. Police said the woman told them she and the deceased had disagreed and that she merely acted in self-defense. She said Edward beat her up before she picked a knife and used it on him. Edward was rushed to Mama Lucy Hospital in Umoja where he succumbed to his injuries, Thereafter, officers from the Buruburu police station visited the scene of crime where they discovered a pool of blood believed to be Edward’s in the living room.
ALSO INTERESTING || KISAUNI MP STEPS IN AFTER A MOMBASA WIDOW RESORTED TO BOILING STONES AS FOOD FOR HER 8 CHILDREN
“He was holding me, and he was beating me up, in my defence, I took a cup and threw at him and I do not know what happened I just saw him on the floor, If you have to jail me for fighting, then I’m okay with that because I do not know what happened, he was on the floor asking me Viggie, what’s happening?”
Speaking after the incident, the suspect told the police that she was not aware of what had transpired.
FREEBIES || DOWNLOAD SOUL BROTHERS ENTERTAINMENT APP (APK)
A netizen on Facebook's neighborhood social group weighed in on his 2 cents and stated that men should choose spouses beyond just the facial and bodily feaures. May Edward's soul rest in peace.




No comments:
Post a Comment