There was a time when breaking the boundaries musically would be glorified, remember our own Jaguar with 'Vuka Border?' I bet you do, that song was all over the Kenyan airwaves & may be Tanzania (I'm not sure) Well, guess what? A lady is carrying the Kenyan flag so high (acha hapa East Africa), this is international level (ile ya kupanda ndege), I'm talking about Europe, precisely Germany. It has been done before, but why is this particular lady so special?
ALSO INTERESTING>>> THEY HAD DESPACITO, WE HAVE THE GRAMMY AWARDS. STARNNER DOES THE FIRST EVER KENYAN MEXICAN COLLABO
Introducing Majadee, a Kenyan artist and a fashion icon based in German. That's a 2 in 1 right there (unaona pale specialty inaanza ingia?) She's not entirely new in the music industry, she's got 2 hits doing pretty well oversees (Germany & Australia). My all time favourite was HUNIPATI which she featured DAZLAH KIDUCHE, this particular song made me search for her debut hit dubbed TUKADANCE.
Just when I thought she was all done, she comes up with TELL ME WHY (THE REMIX). You see what she did there? Now I'll have, wait... We'll have to search for the original masterpiece of Thic was special. She has featured SHEGGY REMY, a mellow voiced Nigerian artist based in Germany. They're both diaspora award winning artists, they've partnered to give you a festive anthem (Hoping you won't have to ask why)
I've kept you waiting for too long, link is down below, self service, click on it and be the judge.
Download Audio On The Link Below
Interact with her on Social Media:
FACEBOOK : CLICK HERE TO CONNECT ON FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM : CLICK HERE TO CONNECT ON INSTAGRAM
No comments:
Post a Comment