KENYAN COAST MUSIC AWARDS ARE BACK, WHERE WAS BEYONCE? - Soul Brothers Entertainment

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Beyonce Julia is back, Kenyan Coast Music Awards (KCMA) is back, embrace yourself for an impact greater than the gravitational pull (😂😂 a bit too much?) Well, you have to bear with me, I'm trying to be as dramatic as possible. The tenth edition of Coast Music Awards is happening this December, with nominations starting as early as August. Who's up for grabs? (Hold up) Who is Beyonce? Where was Beyonce? Why now? What's her game plan? Fasten your seat belt, I'm about to take you on a bumpy ride (Can I hear you screeeeeam)..... Yeah! I cant


Left: Archy Kawere Middle: King Sting Right: Beyonce Julia at Xtravaganza Show some time last year. 

ALSO READ >>> FENAMINAL PERFORMANCE OF KIVURUGE HIT MAKER AT SAFARICOM'S TWAWEZA LIVE

Beyonce Julia is the pioneer of music awards in coast province. While I was still in school, this pretty lady was catwalking, winning awards, modelling and thinking of how to recognise artistes' efforts in the music industry. She was Miss Mombasa back then before she chose to mentor models and award artistes. Fast forward to 2018, she's still doing it. (I'm tempted to go all throwback Thursday on her, I think I'll do it) 

These right here, are our champion ladies. For the X generation, I'm going to save you the brain turmoil, from left to right: Beyonce Julia, Archy Kawere, Eve and Kwamboka. (Watu wametoka mbali 😂😂)

ALSO INTERESTING >>>  GROOVE AWARDS 2018 WINNERS FULL LIST

Beyonce was not on the spotlight for a considerable amount of time in 2017 but made several guest appearances in top reality shows (Nairobi Diaries) and events. This year, she sneaked back into the industry (kimya kimya), you know what I mean? She was the regional coordinator of TALANTA MTAANI now airing on KTN, she's a brand ambassador of some wine yet to be launched this month (😂 had to be vague there, the lady likes to keep it on the low) and now, she brought the KENYAN COAST MUSIC AWARDS 2018 after her maternity leave. 

FREE DOWNLOAD >>> WHITESANDS RIDDIM MIX TAPE || DANCEHALL MSA

Procedure on how to enroll for nominations under the 30+ categories will follow soon. Stay posted:

Facebook | Beyonce Julia

Instagram | @beyonce_promotions

Facebook Page | Beyonce Promotion & Modelling Agency

The queen is back, ladies and gentlemen (juu ya hiyo story, narusha TBT nyengine) 

FREEBIES >>>  DOWNLOAD OUR APK APP HERE (256KB)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Bottom Ad [Post Page]